Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 20, 2009

Ryan's coming Home!

I really need to start making more cards with Edwin. I think he is a cutie and there is some great stamps with him but for some reason he is always the last to come out on my table.LOL So here is .....He sorta reminds me of my son Ryan,- minus the glasses and college look , who as I mentioned earlier was down for a months Tafe recently and always go back up Newman (West Australia- Pilbara) with far more clothes then what he brings down and its always a worry whether he will exceed the baggage amount!!!!Boys! gotta love em.
 

3 comments:

  1. I am the same Debra I often reach for Tilda, Tilda before Edwin although he is a cutie and look how amazing he looks on your card! As always you have WOWed me, LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about Edwin I have about 5 of him and never use him. Gorgeous card, love it as usual, and you've given me inspiration to bring him out of my stash. Thanks Deb and have a good one today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Edwin card - LOVE the colours you've used on the suitcase too - great to see something other than brown!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx