Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 10, 2010

An Angel in us All !!!!!



No..... you are not seeing things, I really have posted twice in one day.I think I even surprised myself, LOL...but
I just had to show you
 These Beautiful  Musical Angels
 that are part of a NEW Mini Release that is also avalable today at Digital Delights.
Are these not perfect little images that warm your heart  and put a smile on your face.
 I  absolutely fell in love with these images and as you can see could not stop at just making one card, LOL.......These  Lil Angels are just way tooooo cute.
Pop on over to the Digital Delights blog  and check out all the DT Creations using these Gorgeous Angels!


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Debra, these two little sweeties are absolutely adorable. Your colouring is amazing and the dp is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous cards Debra! They look wonderful! Have a nice day!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Debra and your papers to go with it are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are both adorable love the clouds and snowflakes, awesome as always hon.
    hugs always
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exquisite Debra, from the papers to the embellishments. Everything is so perfectly crafted and presented here to delight an entertain the eye. Beautiful work.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. u have been busy, and your works is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, i look forward to seeing more of your fantastic work,
    top job chicky babe
    hugz
    rellz.x.x. : o )

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx