Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 10, 2010

Ginger has been Baking!

Its Digital Delights Mini Image Release Day!!!!
GingerBread, mmmmm dont you just love that smell when they are cooking in the oven. I used to make these all the time when my kids were young and we would have fun decorating the, They didnt quite look like this when we put the icing on, we all got a little messy, hence the Apron card, LOL...... but they still tasted Devine!
I used 2 images on my card- Ginger with Spoon and Ginger with Rolling Pin  and if you would love to own one of these Super Yummy images then head on over to.... 


Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic creation.....such a novel card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debra this is just adorable!!!! What a special gift this would make with a plate of gingerbread! I LOVE giving the recipe away when I bake presents - so I'll be remembering this gorgeous idea!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute apron. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is just the cutest thing. I love the Apron design:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea and so gorgeous!
    hugs always
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx