Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 19, 2010

My Little Prince!


There is absolutely no colouring on this - Shock-Horror I know!!!!..... but I had one of those very lazy Sundays today and so gave me time to play with my new Adobe Photoshop Elements 9  program Sometimes it is nice just to play with something other then my copic's, LOL.......I have been tossing up for a while now on if I should/shouldn't  buy a new editing program as my old photoshop program did not work with windows 7 (grrrrrr) and so...... yesterday caved in and purchased it.  
The gorgeous little baby is my grandson "Ayce."
I cant tell you how many layers, removing backgrounds etc.... it took to create this but I had lots of enjoyment doing this.!!!!!
Hope your day has been relaxing for you all as well and you had time to create or just play for fun.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Debra.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable Debra! I think of him often and wonder how much fun you are having with him. I have Photoshop 7 but can't get the hang of it at all. I need to take a class sometime. Your picture came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job, Deb! And we will forgive you for not colouring anything today, your little prince is the cutest! Lots of hugs, Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful is this!!!! You've done a GREAT job Deb - I wouldn't know WHERE to start!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un-ruddy-believable. Precious background to go with that precious baby xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx