Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 25, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Yes...... I,m back. I have recently moved house to a suburb a little further out, Currambine to be exact and just 2 mins from Rhiannon and John and my gorgeous grandson Ayce.
WOW.... what drama is to be had when you build a new house. I have had tradesman in and out for the past 2 weeks, carpet layers, TV men, security doors, the list goes on....... they tell you a time and then either don't come or turn up hours late...grrrrrrrr and yes NO INTERNET!!! darn telstra...
Today I have more tradesman arriving,did not finish the job on Friday and I really need my heating - I,m soooo not good with the cold, plus having the flu for the past few weeks has not helped the situation as well.
I am still finding my way and starting to settle in after being in my old house for 27 years it feels very strange, plus the old house has lots of wonderful memories from the kids as they spent there childhood, teenage and adult years there.
We have decided to keep it and see what happens a bit further down the track- hard to part with, plus I had the most wonderful neighbours that I will miss.
I have a craft room in the new house but I miss the little bar nook that I had in a corner in the lounge room-need to find my mojo that I left behind and some adjusting to do I think..may take a little while.
Anyways enough waffling and onto my card...thank goodness I made this before I left Kingsley...

Here is another Fabulous Digi Image from Bizzy Bec,s Blue Butterfly Range, Butterfly Sweethearts Collection and is called
"POPPY"
  she is soooo pretty.
The  swirly, wonderful leafy flourish is also from Bizzy Bec"s along with the sentiment.
The paper behind Poppy was made from serviettes and this one was kindly given to me from a gorgeous lady called Janet. She showed our crafting group how to make them and I think we all rushed out to get some serviettes altough I have yet to sit down and make....
Well off to get ready for another day of tradesman, hope you all have a great week and...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous as always Debra.
    Have missed you but knew the move would keep you busy, so when you get settled, I will get my invite ? Lol
    Wow you were at your old place for a long time, going to take awhile to settle, but how nice being so close to your grandson. One of my daughters an 3granddaughters is 2mins away the other daughter an 3 grandkids is 10 mins away the boys are a bit further (one in Adelaide. Grrr).
    Take care hope you warm up soon.
    Hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image..lovely colouring and love all the details. Good luck in the new home, you will settle down soon, when the tradesmen leave, and then you can do your own thing.Lovely to have you back..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you're soon feeling better lovely lady. I think this card is gorgeous. I love the fabric flowers and the border is beautful.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Debra,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Down Under Debra!
    Blogs are wonderfull, because you can meet from so many creative people from all over the world. I love your artwork and will follow your blog from now on!
    Creative greetings from Holland,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx