Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 18, 2012

shopping!!!

Hi friends, here is my card for The Octopode Factory challenge this week.
The theme this week is
*** FANCY DRESS ***
I used AlishBa and gave her a Fancy hat to wear....I love this quote, so true and I do so relate, lol.....
Be sure to “POP".... on over to the challenge blog and check out what all the fabulous cards the DT made this week.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous!! Definitely agree with the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so far from my style of card, but I like it so much. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful card,great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and my daughter would so agree with the sentiment lol new follower now off to make my card
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx