Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 27, 2012

cute as....

Hi friends, Friday again and it's time  for The Octopode Factory Challenge.
The theme this week is a nice easy one...
 “PINK".
PINK Papers,  PINK Embelishments , PINK Coloured Image.. absoloutely anything  PINK!!!!!
I used
 isnt she just way to cute- hence the  sentiment I used on my card.
Be sure to “POP".... on over to the challenge blog and check out what all the fabulous cards the DT made this week.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a cute image - I thought I had them all memorized but I don't recall this one. Wonderful job with your paper choices and coloring. I can't wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring on this - especially loving that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Awesome card, love her hair, love her dress and bow, love all that pinkness!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx