Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 5, 2012

Bizzy Becs August Challenge...

Hi Everyone, It’s time for a New Challenge this month over at Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.
The theme this month is
*****SPOTS and STRIPES*****

I have used 2 Memory Box Dies to make my card.......
VIRTUSO MUSIC and PERCHED REED BIRD.
..I just absolutely love these dies!!!! I love how they are able to stand alone on a card without many other embellishments....both of the dies are available at Bizzy Bec’s Online StoreHERE .
I also used some spotty and striped Washi Tape( got a bit of a collection growing, lol)  that was purchased from my Crafty Capers - my local craft shop, some bakers twine, little heart punch and machine stitching.......

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx