Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 10, 2014

my freind... Purple Onion Designs...

Hi there, my card today to share was created using Stacey Yacula Stamps from 
 "Purple Onion Designs"
I gave Jackson and Bubbles some texture by using an Aida ( cross stitch) cloth with Bending Solution before colouring in the rest of the image with copics.
 I also used  Tucker- snail and paper pieced a dandelion flower and added a couple of extra ripped circles to give the flower dimension. The Dandelion stamp  from the Wishing Stamp Set.
The background paper is a journaling card of which I layered spotted paper and then cut out with a Lawn Fawn die.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx