Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 14, 2014

Purple Onion Designs...

Hi there...on today's card  I used the "Heart"  from the Home Sweet Home Stamp Set designed by Stephanie Ackerman and the "Woodgrain Background Stamp" designed by Stacey Yacula.
All of the above are available at....
 "Purple Onion Designs

The Heart was coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut out. The wood grain background is stamped with a versamark ink pad onto craft card and then I added a few elements- word and arrow die and alphabet stamps.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx