Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 5, 2014

Bizzy Bec's December Challenge

Hey there , its time for  Bizzy Becs December Challenge

I used just a few Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies... who can resist their cute and quirkiness, not me, lol....
 The cute little Robot is from " Beep Boop Birthdays" - Santas Hat is from " Hats off to You " Stamp and matching Die, Speech Bubble and Large stitched Journaling...
and available for pre- order now at Bizzy Becs  - Online Store
I also used MFT Plaid Background Builder stamps to create my checked patterned paper on the bottom of the card- inking it up with Memento Inks.
The Christmas sentiment die is from Alteration's and cut twice- one in white and other in patterned paper- layered slightly off each other to give a shadow effect.
 
The prize on offer for the winner of the challenge is a Surprise Whimsy Stamp.
 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx