Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 19, 2014

Purple Onion Designs- Snowman

Hi there, today I'm sharing a tag for Purple Onion Designs.
I used this adorable SNOWMAN PETE stamp from Stephanie Ackerman and DUSTING OF SNOW stamp by Stacey Yacula
I swiped white Ink down my Kraft Tag and added the Dusting of Snow using a Dark Grey Ink.
I coloured  "PETE" with Copics, fussy cut him out and Paper Pieced the scarf.
The hill is a die cut from Mama Elephant.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Debra! I love the glitttery string, very fun! Have a very, very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx