Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 5, 2014

STAMPlorations - December Challenge

Hi there, here is the theme for this month at  STAMPlorations Challenge
I went with November Challenge #13- Stamps and Layers for my designers choice of theme and of course just had to choose the amazing...
CityGirl , I just love this stamp!
I coloured Citygirl with copics, fussy cut her out and gave her a Santa Hat for Christmas...
I then added  the Ho Ho Ho after stamping, die cutting and colouring with Copics.
Joining us for the December Challenge is the fabulous LauraJane
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! FABULOUS! DROP DEAD OVER THE TOP!! I love what you are doing with this image Debra! I just am speechless with your coloring~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur coloring skills are out of this world :) what a beauty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative and inventive with this stamp. Out of this world, brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm chuckling. Vicki basically said it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx