Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 25, 2015

happy!

 When I saw this vulture from Impression Obsession I couldn't resist it falling into my basket at one of our craft fairs in West Oz, isn't it just the best.
It does come with its own sentiment but I thought this one from Penny Black was sooo perfect for it.
The background grid stamp is an oldie from Stampin up, the circle with stitches is from Prima.
The image was coloured with Copics and BG with Tombow markers.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful coloring!(as always!!) And the sentiment is really perfect for this image...loving the tongue in cheek humor! You never disappoint, Debra! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog whilst looking for ideas on Pinterest. I LOVE your style and your colouring is awesome so I've become your newest follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and really loe the way you made it, the colors are wonderful and such a perfect layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx