Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 14, 2015

POD - Anniversary Sale....

Purple Onion Designs is having an Anniversary Sale, woohooo...
If you have had your eye on some of these gorgeous stamps now is the time to grab them at 25% off..
 
 I used MIDNIGHT Halloween kitty and for the background I used the leaf from DOODLE FOLIAGE SET.
 I coloured  the leaves of which I stamped multiple times to create my background  and  coloured them  as well as Midnight with my Copic Markers.
 My sentiment was stamped onto vellum and run thru a scalloped border die.
 Purple Onion Designs' Anniversary Sale starts today and ends Friday, August 28, 2015.
For more inspiration using stamps from Purple Onion Designs, please visit Purple Onion Designs Blog.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love the way you colored and highlighted the leaves background. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx