Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 1, 2016

U rock..

Love this girl from unity stamps.. fabulous isn't she.
I coloured the image with copics.
To get the texture on the pants I colour these first b4 anything else.
I then use blender solution on a foam pad and pounce this onto a large rubber background stamp. ( I used MFT linen look stamp)
I then place the image face down and place an acrylic block on top for a few seconds.
This bleaches out the colour leaving a great texture/pattern. I found that rubber stamps work my ch better then acrylic/clear stamps.
If you do try this technique I would love to see your card.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx