Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 10, 2018

Color Throwdown- Navy, Aqua, Pink

Hi there and welcome to another wonderful week over at The Color Throwdown Challenge blog.
 This weeks colours are NAVY, AQUA and PINK

Todays card features the gorgeous Penny Black Stamp called Whispers.. 
I used copics to colour the images and even though in photos it doesn't show there is lots of beautiful glitter from my Atyou Spica Pens on the girls tutu's.
COLOR THROWDOWN DESIGN TEAM
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your coloring!!! Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling and your coloring and shading couldn't be more beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx