Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 17, 2018

Colorthrowdowm- Blue, Kraft, White

The Color Throwdown Challenge blog.

After stamping and masking the FRIENDS alphabet stamp from Simon Says Stamps onto Kraft card I used MFT flower stamps with my Mini Misti and repeatedly stamp them several times with white ink and brown ink to get a nice crisp impression. 
Once my stamping was done I then used my Prisma Pencils to give colour to the alphabet.
Nuvo drops were added to the center of the flowers

COLOR THROWDOWN DESIGN TEAM











Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Isn't the MISTI the best invention ever for getting crisp ink coverage?!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx