Mar 7, 2011

Splashes of Paint.


When Bec from Bizzy Becs showed us this lil guy a few weeks ago  the first thing that sprang to my mind was not mud all over him  but paint colours.
My inspiration for this card came about because this year I am working with the Kindy Kids again and I had forgotten how much work 3 1/2- to 4 years are and when they paint just how much goes on them and how much actually gets on the paper, bahahaha.Something I have to look forward to when Ayce gets a little older and  comes to Nana's house to play. Yes..... I am going to be one of those Nana's who will have all the creative things out for him to play with, there goes the house!!!!!
This lil guy is called Cody Covered a very approriate name one thinks. He is avalable right now over at Bizzy Becs store HERE as a digital.
Have you popped by Bizzy Becs Blog lately as Cody has a few friends in the collection that is aptly  called "Boyz will be Boyz" plus  an  accesories set to play with .
 My fellow Dt girls have made some amazing creations for you to see.
 There is a few cards made using  Cody Covered , he has been coloured to look like he is covered with mud  as well as you may see one or two who liked my idea and given him some splashes of paint colour,  it is so easy to change the look for him for a card.
 Im entering this into the following challenges...
Wild Orchid Challenge- anything goes

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome boys card.I'm getting this image and the one with the scooter.I love your colours, so bright and gorgeous,fab papers too.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihihi
    ohhh wow this is so cool.
    Love the image.
    Great card Debra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debra,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I almost spit coffee all over my computer screen when I saw this. How funny! I love it and even more, I love your take on it. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Deb - this is FABULOUS!!! The paint splashes are perfect - remind me of when I was doing folk art - am a VERY messy painter - LOL. LOVE all the colour you can bring in with this idea too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx