Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 1, 2014

STAMPLorations Sketch #19

Hi there, time for  STAMPlorations Sketch #19.
I used ARTFUL FLUTTERS and HOLIDAY ARTSY on my card. I wanted a very soft look so used Pumice Stone and and  Tumbled Glass Distress inks create my background piece and used those same colours to stamp the butterfly.
Other...
MFT word Die, Papertrey Ink Scribble Circle Die, Sequins.
Joining us for Sketch #19 is CAROL.
Check out the  STAMPlorations blog to see some wonderful inspiration from the other DT girls.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love the cool, elegant colors of this! Great use of stamps too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colours on your card, Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Debra. Love the soft colours and the butterfly is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the amazing colors on ur design, beautiful panel !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debra, this card is so super artsy!! I'm loving the soft, muted colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra. This is beautifully soft, love the butterfly. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx