Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 10, 2015

STAMPlorations...Inspiration- love you aways...

Hello friends! Today at the STAMPlorations blog, we are sharing some inspiration cards for you. You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company! it's all about having fun.
Today's card is using the stamp set....
SENTIMENT BUILDERS  LOVE.
I stamped the word LOVE with versamark and White embossng powder onto black card and the fussy cut it out.
The word was then placed onto an envelope die that was cut with script paper. Behind both of those I added a leaf and Scribbly die onto my splattered paint background paper.
The competition runs until the March 5th with one winner randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate towards your purchase at STAMPlorations. 

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful arrangement - love the script envelope in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx