Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 4, 2014

STAMPlorations- Monthly Challenge #6

Hello and welcome to another...STAMPlorations Challenge..
This month it's all about..
we would love to see your favourite technique on your cards...
Favourite technique, mmmm there is so many that I love to use on my cards , so I had to use a few on my card-   Sewing, embossing on vellum and of course, paint splatters! 
The butterfly's from Artful Flutters are just wonderful for using on vellum and they emboss beautifully.

Supplies...
Stamps-STAMPLORATIONS-  VIGNETTE: Artful Flutters.
Dies- MFT flag banner dies
Paper- Stampin up, Vellum
others...  Watercolour paints, embossing ink and powder, Machine stitching.
Pop on over to the blog to see my wonderful teamies fave techniques and be inspired!
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love the mix of the funky paint splatters with the elegant butterflies..I always am impressed by contrasts like this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Debra! I love the contrast of the soft vellum butterflies and the splat background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving your artsy cards, Debra! This is such a gorgeous card and I love everything about it -- especially love the effect that the vellum creates over the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty vellum bflies!! Awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  5. "wonderful"... loved this since the day I saw it in our gallery. Are those Havanese BTW???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vellum butterflies are just out of this world! Love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! The subtlety of the colours and the vellum are so beautiful and the splatters make the perfect background - wonderful :) Thank you for making me so welcome as GD this month, it's a real honour to join such talented designers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Debra. Love the artsy feel and the delicate embossed vellum butterflies! Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx