Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 9, 2014

coffee, chocolate.....

"The Sweetest Thing"...is the challenge theme for April at
I used a Stencil, (I thought the bricks look like little squares of Chocolate)  Distress Inks and the sentiment from Darkroom Door Stamp Set- "Just My Style"-embossed with white embossing powder onto Vellum.
 I stamped the Coffee Stain Stamp also from Darkroom Door on the background and added a few hearts from the  Memory Box die- "Mini Heart Collection".
The cupcake is a Magnolia Stamp from a very early collection , embossed and coloured with watercolour paints.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this is fabulous, Debra! LOVE the sentiment, love the ombré brickwork and the dark chocolate heart on the cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx