Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 20, 2015

ppinky dolls.. a journey...

 Hey There, these digital images from ppinky doll are just so beautiful that I loved colouring them in with my Copics and prisma black pencil.
This one is called Clown Dance..
I kept the card my usual CAS style only adding a Kaiser stamp sentiment and some striped washi tape.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your coloring is just amazing. I love how the tights match the washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you and really enjoy your cards. I currently rubber stamp and would like to venture into digital stamps but I want to be able to print them at home. What type of printer takes the heavy card stock, and has ink that doesn't run?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx