Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 2, 2015

Purple Onion Designs .. thanks

hi there.... The stamps I used for todays card are all from..
I used TUCKER - snail , BLOOMS - flowers , ROBIN - bird  and HUSH - Butterfly
Images coloured with copics.
The images are actually coloured in pink, orange and a little red but for some reason it's just showing red... who knows why????? 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cute stamps, the smiley snail is my favourite :)
    I am actually able o see pink and orange colours on there, so it could be just a screen colour adjustment issue.
    Greetings, Maya S. | Croydon End of Tenancy Cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx