Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 4, 2011

Gidget?


Hi Everyone,

I am a posting this a few hours early  but it's pretty close to the 5th of the Month, and we all know what that time is.
YES  it's time again for 
February's Challenge over at Bizzy Becs, HERE.
The challenge is a fabulous sketch for you to play along with and Bec has a fabulous prize on offer once again for one lucky winner.
I really enjoyed paying with this sketch so much so that I couldn't resist making 2 cards
.I have used Bizzy Becs - Blue Butterfly Image from the Sweet Love Collection, Key to my Heart!You can purchase this image HERE
My first card here was sorta based around the old "Gidget" movies  because this girl reminds me of her, OK....hands up if  anyone does remember those old movies!!!!
I remember that there was one called "Gidget goes Hawaiian".
I made the background thru my Adobe photoshop, a bit of twine, a palm tree and some flowers were used to complete the card.
 My second card uses the Bizzy Becs Digi  Ticket Sentiment and Bizzy Becs Music Sheet Downloads along with a Tim Holtz die, Magnolia Love words stamp and Stickles glitter.
Please POP on over to the blog and check out the other fabulous cards from the DT gals.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Debra how you altered this image.I have just put mine up on my blog that I won from Sue and Carol on the same hop, when these beauties first came out.....Yes, I know I'm not quick to colour up and post.lol
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. debra this is amazing.
    Great colouring and decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx