Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 15, 2011

Birthday Wish


Its challenge time for group B over at The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog and the challenge this fortnight is "Birthdays"
I have used Mia- a half of the Larakins duo to go on my cupcake shaped card along with lots of glitter, ribbon, rik rak, letters are from sizzix dies, heart is from an old Carl punch and sentiment is from The Emerald Faeries.
 Be sure to pop on by the BLOG for great inspiration from the other Dt gals....

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Debra,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this - how totally clever - a true Debra masterpiece!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx