Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 25, 2011

more tea?

Hi everyone, here is my card for The Octopode Factory challenge this week.
The theme this week is "TEA ANYONE", anything relating to TEA is great. You dont have to use just TOFF images to join in,  any images are welcome as long as you use the challenge theme..... 

Be sure to " POP".... on over to the challenge blog and check all the fabulous cards the DT made this week.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. your colouring is outstanding as is your card! fabbo work Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Debra!! LOL Love the "quote" - amazing colouring and how clever to use a crossword background!!! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx