Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 23, 2011

Jingle Bells

Hi friends, here is my card for The Octopode Factory challenge this week.
The theme this week is
"CHRISTMAS".
Be sure to " POP".... on over to the challenge blog and check out what all the fabulous cards the DT made this week.
Lily is giving away this Christmas digi image wreath for free, HERE ...Wooo Hoooo so pop on over add grab it......
I used the wreath with the Door....
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love all the colour and the whole Christmas feel! Have yourself a Merry Christmas Debra : xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra this is just stunning and so bright and chhery!!! It has a real xmas feel to it. Love the background paper - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra, love your card!! Santa reminds me of that cartoon the Night before Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy Newyear. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Debra! How fun is this!? I always love your compilation of images. Couldn't be cuter! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx