Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 5, 2012

let the wind...

Hi there everyone.....Bizzy Becs Challenge for the month of  JULY is
 FLOWER POWER.. theme by DT Tracy.
 I used 3 Different Memory Box Dies for my card....
Perched Reed Bird -Tulips - Fushia Sprig.
I created my own background with Sticky note paper and Distress inks.
I then used a music stamp over the inks and added a sentiment from Purple Onion Designs. A little washi tape and and a twine bow was added to complete my card.
The dies are available at Bizzy Becs On-line store HERE and if you cant find what your looking for drop Bec a quick line, she is more then happy to help.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Well designed card - love the images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea... love the pop of color for the background and then just the light music stamped over it. Very Cool card! May have to steal this idea! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Look at that creativity! Love the bright colors you chose. It really makes the whole card pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. Love those die cuts and that orange really sets them off perfectly. Gorgeous.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx