Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's Challenge.

Hi there, Today starts the new  Challenge for August over at Bizzy Bec's and theme for this month was chosen by yours truly- me!  and that being...
 "CLEAN and SIMPLE- leaving lots of white space."

I created a tag for my card with Embossing Powder and Watercolour Paint and used...
Magnolia Image-Largo the Dolphin- love this stamp!
 Memory Box Dies- Distressed Tag and  Loopy Rings-  to give the impression of bubbles.
 (Wave die is from La La Land Crafts)

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx