Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 17, 2014

STAMPlorations Sketch #6

Hi there, time for Sketch Challenge #6 at STAMPlorations Challenge Blog.
to create my tag .
I first drew a shaped line with a black pen  and stamped the leaves ( retro shapes stamp)  along the line . I  coloured the leaves with Copics and then fussy cut them out.
I love how these stamps can be used so many different ways,  your imagination can run wild, lol..
For more  info and details on how to enter and join in with the fun.......please head on over to the 
STAMPlorations Challenge Blog.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a great tag! Love the pretty foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is right up my alley, Debra! So artsy and fun! Love how you used one of the retro shapes as leaves...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Debra, what a creative way to make the leaves. And love the colours you have mixed here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, Debra! LOVE the leaves and the gorgeous butterfly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag! There's a lot going on but it's still so clean, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra. Fab tag, it almost looks as if it is all made of vellum, its so delicate! Love it! Have a great day. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and your use of the sketch -- fabulous colored leaves too~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your leaves are just amazing! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debra this tag is a beauty! I really love the leaves you've created. Great collage look. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx