Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 28, 2014

toooo cool....

 
Hi there, I recently just found these cute lil stamps from Create a smile from Christine Drogt .
I choose to use the first freebie -  the cute little Birdy, isn't it just cute...
I created a scene for the Birdy using various dies from Lawn Fawn, Memory Box and Technique Tuesday. The background was created using Adirondack Inks and Watercolour Wonder Stamps from Papertrey Ink. 
 
There is Guest DT spot on offer at The Create a Smile Blog so here goes....
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' all the SUMMER layers!!! - the inking is superb, the sky, brilliant and love the test BG on the leaves, YAY
    GREAT Amazin; card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh wow this card is amazing I love the coloring and the scene great, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx