Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 5, 2014

Bizzy Becs.. one of a kind!

 
Hi There... its ANYTHING GOES for August ... over at
 Todays card features the ...
Taylored Exprsssions- Party Monsters .
This is a really great stamp set with so many cute little monsters, I love them all and I know I'm going to use this set quite a lot...
Party Monsters is available from Bizzy Becs Online Store.
 
other...
Washi Tape, Grid stamp, White Embossing Powder, Distress Inks, MFT Circle Die, Little B Word Die, Copics and Dymo Labeller.
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx