Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 5, 2014

Bizzy Becs..October Challenge...

Hi There...over at  Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog we have the theme "Anything Goes" for the October Challenge.
 available from Bizzy Becs Online Store
You could win a  BILDMALARNA STAMP, so remember to get your entries in and play along...

other...
I used a MFT stamp for the background panel, Dyno Labeller and Die for the sentiment..
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Debra! The monochromatic scheme highlights the spotlighted specs beautifully. Why am I thinking Dame Edna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bec, this card is stunning, I love the white and black.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx