Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 8, 2015

for you...

 
Hi there, been having a bit of extra time to play and try out some ideas for cards...I coloured the Paper Smooches' Stamp- Blossoming Buds in Monochromatic shades using my Copic Markers E's and left one flower to spotlight. I gave this flower just a hint of colour.
I used an ink and lightly sponged the base card and although its a little hard to see I also stamped a script stamp with 2nd generation stamping.
A very clean and simple card with the emphasis being on the flower.
Anything Goes Week 1 is the challenge over at Paper Smooches.
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the deep tones of your card! It really caught my eye among the PS challenge entries. Gosh, have you seen the new challenge inspiration photo? You could totally resubmit your card again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx