Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 11, 2015

POD- Seasons Greetings

Hi there, sharing another card with a stamp from..
   Purple Onion Designs 
called...
Snowman Pete
I stamped Pete and drew a border around him with a Copic friendly marker and using Black and the C family group of Copic markers coloured around the image first and then gave that area texture with a cloth and Blending a Solution.
I Splattered on some white paint for snow.
I then coloured Snowman Pete.
Sentiment is also from POD.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. The frame and background you've created for this gorgeous snowman are fabulous! An all-round wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! Love the frame and the background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx