Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 13, 2016

how does your garden grow....




  Hi there, I love all things "Altenew"  and this stamp set and matching die available from..
 is on the very top of my list.
 
So many combinations to use these stamps.
I gave the pots a look of copper with my Copic Markers with the following..
 E00, E02, E11, E13, E15, E17.
Added a little patina look with BG11 and G00
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card set. You really pulled off the coppery look. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The copper looks so realistic - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The copper looks so realistic - great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx