Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 16, 2018

ACC - Carabelle 2 Flowers

Hi There, 
Hope you have had time to get crafty this week!

I HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THIS NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW... I'M  NOW A PART OF ANNAS CRAFT CUPBOARD DESIGN TEAM.. 
such a very exciting time...
Annas Craft Cupboard is an ONLINE store stocking fabulous brands of Stamps/Dies and all your crafty goodies.. whats even better is its a West Australian store..YAY !!!!
The owners are just the most amazing and sweetest people and I just love that I get to play, create and support my local store.

Today I have the pleasure of creating this card for Annas Craft Cupboard using Carabelle Art Stamps "2 Flowers".
For all the details on how I created these 2 cards pop on over to the ACC Blog



Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx