Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 16, 2018

BELLARIFIC FRIDAY - MEET EDNA


Hello there...                   

 and this week the showcase is on the ...

  November Stamp of the Month
I chose to use MEET EDNA for todays card.



Meet EDNA has been coloured with Copic Markers and enhanced with Prisma Pencils.

Extra..
Distress Oxide Ink.
Small Silver Star Sequins
Stencil


 For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.


To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx