Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 9, 2019

STAMPING BELLA -NEW STAMPS- ODDBALLS

Hello there and today is so very exciting as I get to share with you the fabulous.. NEW RELEASE STAMPS from STAMPING BELLA

I can give you a heads up when I say you are going to want them all, lol.. they are all amazing.

So first up is the NEW ODDBALLS, these are just the best , they bring a smile to my face each time I look at them.


 ODDBALL LLAMA.. look at those teeth and that smile.



 ODDBALL TURTLE - love the expression



ODDBALL SLOTH - the most chilled animal.


ODDBALL FROG PRINCE - we all need a prince like this.



ODDBALL OTTERS - so cute together


ODDBALL POODLE -  definitely has the attitude


ODDBALL BEAVER - you can just imagine what its thinking.

ODDBALL AARDVARK and the ANT- there is always something to tempt you..


I had so much fun creating and colouring these and I wasn't kidding when I said they are such fabulous stamps..

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx