Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 21, 2019

I'll always have your back...

Hello, how adorable are these Elephants from STAMPING BELLA called..

I'll ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK.


I coloured the images with Copics and then gave them some texture by using alcohol ink and a piece of material.

I used a circle stencil and added in some background colour using Distress oxide inks, once this was dry I then re-stamped the elephants on top of that background piece..
I then glued the elephants that I had previously coloured and fussy cut out on to the background and over the stamped image.. this just makes it easier then worrying or trying to fussy cut out those tricky little pieces of the image.
I added in a flag banner that was also coloured with Distress oxides and spritzed with water.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects head on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

For those living in Australia- Stamping Bella is available at Annas Craft Cupboard.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx