Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 6, 2019

Bellarific Friday - Winter Window.



and our Theme this week is 
Stamp Of The Month

and it is

WINTER WINDOW



I coloured up Winter Window with my Copic Markers and then added some interest to the Curtains using Blending Solution and the smallest stamp from Danielle Donaldson's Tumbleblossoms Collection #3 and stamped onto the coloured curtains. This left a soft impression of the Rose.

I then teamed up Winter Window with the super cute HUGGY SQUIDGIES that were coloured with Pencils.
I didn't add a sentiment this time as I think the card speaks for itself.
I added a Die Cut frame around the image to complete the card.


 Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 To see the other Fabulous DT projects created by my fellow Teamies to inspire, you pop  on over to Stamping Bella Blog.
For more inspiration and to add your own Stamping Bella creations go to...
                 STAMPING BELLA SISTERHOOD Facebook Group.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx