Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 20, 2020

Bellarific Friday - Huggy Squidgies

Hi it's
for


Today its about the adorable SQUIDGIES..
here is..
I coloured HUGGY SQUIDGIES with Prisma and Polychromos Pencils.
I then used the coordinating die to cut them out.
The sentiment I used is part of the stamp set .

The background was created using a Home made stencil cut with my Brother Scan and Cut.
I then used my Distress Oxides to colour the rainbow.
A few heart die cuts were added.

 Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx