Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 21, 2020

Little Witches- Stamping Bella.

Hi there, today for..
I have created a card using the adorable "LITTLES"


These sweet images are from the LITTLE BITS HALLOWEEN COLLECTION- LITTLE WITCHES.
I coloured them using bright colours to show that even though they might be Halloween images they can still be used all year round.

I teamed the Little Witches with the RAINBOW stamp from IRISH CHICKS and the Larger Cloud is Edna Blows a Kiss Cloud Base stamp.

The stamps were coloured with Copics.

The sentiment is from The ENCOURAGEMENT Sentiment set- I only used the top half - masking the bottom half before stamping onto my card.
All theses stamps are available from 

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx