Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 18, 2020

Bellarific Friday - Donkey Trio Stuffies

Hi it's
Bellarific Friday

for

Stamping Bella


and our Theme this week is…


 STAMP OF THE MONTH and it is..

DONKEY TRIO STUFFIES



I used only one of the Donkeys from DONKEY TRIO STUFFIES for my card today and coloured the image with prisma pencils onto grey card.

I stencilled in the balloons with Distress oxide Inks and the sentiment is from the ..

CELEBRATE and CONGRATULATE Sentiment Set


Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 

 

POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx