Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 12, 2021

Gnome in a Hammock

Today card for

Stamping Bella

features the stamp set called..

THE GNOME IN A HAMMOCK



I coloured GNOME IN A HAMMOCK with Prisma pencils on Grey Card.
I gave the gnomes hat some spots with a white gel pen.

Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

 

                              Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info best value camping hammock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, This is my website and it has been very helpful. Spot I'll carry on with this write-up, I truly think this fabulous website needs far more consideration. I’ll of times be again to learn to read considerably more, many thanks for that info. Please leave a comment on my site as well.
    best camping hammock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. 900 seconds into minutes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. 소액결제 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. 소액결제 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  6. Useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. rolet online

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx