Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 12, 2021

Bellarific Friday- Cowgirl Squidgy

 

Hi it's
Bellarific Friday

for

Stamping Bella


and our Theme this week is…

VINTAGE.

COWGIRL SQUIDGY



I coloured COWGIRL SQUIDGY with Prisma Pencils and used the die to cut it out.
I created a background with Acrylic Paints and used and old text and splatter stamp to add some interest.


Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I have many adorable individual people/critters that I could use with this background. I'm betting it is as much to make (and modify) as it looks. Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx