Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 16, 2021

CACTI- Bellarific Friday

 

                                                            Hi todays card for

                                                    Stamping Bella

 features the stamp of the month for July.


CACTI


I created a CAS card using the.... CACTI rubber stamps (set of 6 rubber stamps)
I created my own stencils for the backgrounds, sponged in colour with various ink pads and then stamped the CACTI with black ink.
The sentiment comes with the stamp set.


                       Stamp of The Month and Cut out Dies are 25% off this month.

 

 

POP on over HERE and check out what the rest of the Bella team created to inspire you.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx