Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 11, 2021

BOO

 

                                                            Hi, here is todays card for

                                                    Stamping Bella

featuring...

SCREAMY SQUIDGY rubber stamps (set of 4 stamps) 

and 

SQUIDGY BAT and CAT rubber stamps



The stamps were coloured with Polychromos pencils on Neenah.
I created the background with Dies, Inks and stencils.

The sentiment I from Fall/Halloween Sentiments.

 Pop on over to see the Bella’s Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog


For more inspiration check out the 
Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx